bookmark

Biography of Adelyne

By AdelyneTi , Posted in:

Hello,Mynameisadelyne. I look mature enough to say I'm 15.



I used to love every part of me.Till 26th of January 2008 I broke my arm for some event held by my school.Outdoor activity.Yes,cross country.Since then,I promised myself not to participate in this kind of outdoor activity.Just to make it simple, 2metals and 12 beautiful screws is placed in my right arm.I feel awesome having those kind of thing in my hand.2 creative scars is stick on my arm.Before cutting out the thread,it was shining blue in colour.


On the 16th Of december I removed my metals and screw and still missing it ;)

Owned one perfect family,which is perfectly awesome.A brother can kill you in just one shoot.Just to make it easy,we're 'friendly' with each other.Yes,I'm talking about Johnathan. Sisters usually argue about so many stuffs.With Calyne,yes we do.Mommy&Daddy gives me tons of love!

True friends is less,but I have plenty of em' which makes me feel happy.Usually be my listener.Laughs a lot with me and they seriously have a great baby look!

Loves photography,music and etc.I really want my own DSLR :)

Talking so much without caring any readers mind,so enjoy your stay here!

Move backward to adelynettn.blogspot.com?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails