bookmark

Welcome to @adelynettn.blogspot.com

By AdelyneTi , Posted in: ,

Hey there :) I kinda prefer this layout more :) Anyway, this is my one and only blog.And for the email thing,for those who put private blog,please change because I'm using oh-nene@hotmail.com :) Let's start the day!


The first person who see my blog is my sister @Calyne And then will be @Vienna and next the one and only @Massuelyn :) Yang Sui Teng saw it too :) We in the ICT class.Cool huh? The school finally got their ass up for internet connection.But,too bad for me and Vienna's computer. :( And something happened that makes me feel akward.I seriously blur at first until Vienna tell me. Gee,I hate to feel like this.And so..I finally find somethis to play!Woots. It's actually like a.. game? I'm not going to talk to one of my classmate.Who sit in front of me.And the cause of my 'akward' feeling time in ICT.Right,vienna? :)

Oh,I got tumblr too! :) Wordpress too :) I might post some updates at each blog everyday.No promise first.All of them are good :D So,last I choose blogger for my blog :)

The header created by me :) And the layout. So,yeah.I kinda picked purple at first,but.Bleh.
I better go now. :) Long post :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails