bookmark

The tale..

By AdelyneTi , Posted in:

I was around 5-6.I was little that time.Holidays,went to my grandma house as usual.After playing,sweating..mom asked me to bath,so I bath changed my clothes and etc.Normal normal day past..


Again and again,bath and etc.Until that day,when no one is around me..I was in the room,alone.For the first time.Mom,sister,brother,aunty,grandma,uncle,dad,and everyone is the house busy.So,i was alone..waiting..lonely,bored of course.Never felt so lonely before.(seriously).

(you know lil girls love to try new things)

So,I saw the fan!Whee.The some soft of cover is opened,that's why I find it interesting.You know moving stuff! I was damn excited till' I don't even know what I'm doing,I put 10 fingers of mine in it.Yes.IN IT!!!! Blood all over ; the pain ; and my voice.The sharp one.Screaming.

My mom and my grandma ran to the room.Both of them got shocked of course till everyone came.10 of my fingers were ... ( i don't even have a word to describe it ) ,My grandma took 10 plaster to make it stop :( All I did just ; crying non-stop.

I guess that's it :) But,the pain still haunt me,man. Anyway,enjoy!

P.S: Did i tell you,I'm the youngest that time? :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails